Ref. # АС-20/847 dated 8 Feb 2016
Attn.: NSD’s Clients
National Settlement Depository (NSD) would like to inform you about the 2016 holiday schedule.
On 20 February 2016, NSD is to provide depository and settlement services during its regular business hours, except for the services involving interactions with external counterparties:
- DVP settlements with the use of cash accounts opened with foreign banks will not be available;
- Transactions with the use of NSD accounts opened with international foreign depositories (Clearstream Banking S.A. and Euroclear Bank S.A./N.V.) will not be carried out.
On 22 February and 7 March 2016, NSD is to provide depository and settlement services during its regular business hours*. You will be informed of the details of collateral management services provided on these days.
Transactions that involve interactions with external counterparties will be carried out according to the counterparties’ schedules.
Please be informed that on 22 February and 7 March 2016:
- We will provide depository and settlement services without accepting paper documents in our office;
- Conversion operations will not be carried out;
- The Bank of Russia Real Time Gross Settlement System (BESP System) is to be functioning from 9 am to 5.30 pm Moscow time.
The NSD office will be closed on 21 February, 23 February, 5 March, 6 March and 8 March.
To clarify all issues connected to the schedule, please contact your personal managers (+7 495 956 2790, +7 495 956 2791).
* Client settlements on cash operations will be held taking into account the Bank of Russia’s instructions issued for this particular period.