Ref. 03-20/2094 dated 27 March 2020
Attn.: NSD's clients
NSD Payment System participants
This is an update to the communication dated 26 March 2020. Please be advised that on 30-31 March and 1-3 April 2020 NSD will be operating as follows:
NSD will be providing depository, clearing and bank account services, including processing cash transfers in the NSD Payment System* between NSD Payment System participants, at hours provided for in the relevant agreements (including in the NSD Payment System Rules), subject to the following:
- NSD will be providing depository, clearing and bank account services, including processing cash transfers in the NSD Payment System, under instructions received in electronic format via EDI channels, as usual.
- Depository/clearing transactions will be processed subject to the operating hours of relevant counterparties.
- For clarifications regarding the conduct of corporate actions for Russian securities the record date for which and/or the conduct of which falls in the said period, please refer to the communication concerning corporate actions .
- Services relating to the exercise of rights of holders of non-Russian securities (providing information on corporate actions and assistance in participating in corporate actions) will be provided in full. However, given that 30-31 March and 1-3 April 2020 are official non-business days in the Russian Federation, delays are possible in such services provided by NSD on those dates.
NSD's information and trade repository services will be provided as usual.
In case of any question related to this communication, you may contact your account managers by telephone: +7 495 956-27-90 or +7 495 956-27-91.
* The NSD Payment System operator is registered by the Bank of Russia in the Register of Payment System Operators under registration number 0014.