Ref. АС-20/10746 dated 19 December 2014
Attn.: NSD’s Clients
This is an update to the message dated 12 November 2014. Please be advised that National Settlement Depository (NSD) will be operating over the New Year period as follows:
31 December 2014: shortened working hours. NSD will be providing the following services as follows:
- From 8:30 am to 2:00 pm (Moscow time)
- DVP settlements: clearing sessions will be held at 10:00 am, midday, and 1:00 pm
- Bank account statements for transactions executed on 31 December 2014 will be provided on 5 January 2015
- All transactions, including securities transfers, upon clients’ instructions, to/from trading securities sub-accounts for which NCC is designated as a clearing house will be executed during the period from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Moscow time)
On 31 December 2014, collateral management services (under Bank of Russia’s REPO transactions with a basket of securities) will be provided as usual until 11:00 am. At 11:00 am, a clearing session will be arranged for the purposes of:
- provision of cash margins; and
- settlement of liabilities in the second leg of REPO transactions not settled on 30 December 2014, or their rollover to the next business day.
5, 6, 8, and 9 January 2015: NSD will be providing depository and settlement services as usual, subject to specific rules set forth by the Bank of Russia. Transactions that require interaction with external counterparties will be executed subject to such counterparties’ operating hours.
Please note that:
- On 5, 6, 8 and 9 January 2015, depository and settlement services will be provided without accepting hard copy documents at NSD’s offices.
- On 29, 30, and 31 December 2014, and 5, 6, 8, and 9 January 2015, no foreign exchange transactions will be processed.
Should you have any question related to this message, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager at (495) 956-27-90 or (495) 956-27-91.