Ref. No. AC-20/10758 dated 19 December 2014
Attn.: NSD’s clients (depositors)
As part of the project for the development of an automated corporate action processing system, National Settlement Depository (NSD) is planning to start providing depositors with information on the following corporate actions via various communication channels in accordance with the ISO 20022 and ISO 15022 standards:
- for foreign securities:
- mandatory corporate actions connected with distribution, conversion, and booking out of securities (WRTH, PARI, BONU, SOFF, SPLR, SPLF, MRGR, INCR, DECR, EXOF, CONV);
- voluntary and other corporate actions (BIDS, DVCA, PRIO, OTHR, CAPG);
- for Russian securities: voluntary and other corporate actions (BIDS, TEND, PRIO, OTHR, CAPG).
Starting from 22 December 2014, the following messages will be sent to depositors via LUCH software (in HTML and XML* formats) and via SWIFT:
- notifications of corporate actions; and
- notifications of corporate action cancellations.
Please be reminded that to be able to receive corporate action notifications in XML format in accordance with the ISO 20022 standard, it is necessary to upgrade LUCH software to version 10.9 or higher.For more details on the procedure for providing clients with information on corporate actions in accordance with the ISO standards, please visit NSD’s official web site: Services/Corporate Actions/Corporate Action Notifications.