Ref. АС-20/9818 dated 16 December 2015
Attn.: NSD’s Clients
This is an update to the message dated 12 November 2015. Please be advised that National Settlement Depository (NSD) will be operating over the New Year period as follows:
31 December 2015: shortened working hours. NSD will be providing the following services as follows:
- From 8.30 am to 2.00 pm (Moscow time)
- DVP settlements: clearing sessions will be run at 10.00 am, midday, and 1.00 pm
- Bank account statements for transactions executed on 31 December 2015 will be provided on 4 January 2016
- All transactions, including securities transfers, upon clients’ instructions, to/from trading securities sub-accounts for which NCC is designated as a clearing house (other than transfers from sub-accounts “Securities blocked for clearing at NCC. Collateral”) will be executed during the period from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm (Moscow time)
On 31 December 2015, collateral management services (under Bank of Russia’s REPO transactions with a basket of securities) will be provided as usual until midday. At midday, a clearing session will be run.
4 to 6 January 2016: NSD will be providing depository and settlement services as usual, subject to specific rules set forth by the Bank of Russia.
Transactions that require interaction with external counterparties will be executed subject to such counterparties’ operating hours.
Please note that from 4 to 6 January 2016:
- Depository and settlement services will be provided without accepting hard copy documents at NSD’s offices.
- No foreign exchange transactions will be processed.
- The BESP System will operate during reduced hours (from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Moscow time))
Should you have any question related to this message, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager at (495) 956-27-90 or (495) 956-27-91, or NSD’s regional agents.