On 27 April 2021, National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russian’s central securities depository, held the annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM).
The following resolutions were passed:
- NSD’s annual report for 2020, including annual accounting and financial statements, was approved.
- It was resolved that NSD’s net profit for 2020 be distributed as follows:
- allocate 64% of net profit for 2020 in the amount of RUB 2,715,552,500 to pay dividends to NSD shareholders;
- not to distribute the remaining part of the 2020 net profit;
- establish the dividend amount as RUB 2,300.00 per one common registered share of NSD before paying taxes on income received in the form of dividends in accordance with sub-paragraph 1 paragraph 3 of Article 284 of the Russian Federation Tax Code;
- set the record date for persons entitled to receive dividends as 12 May 2021;
- pay dividends within the time frame established by Russian Federation laws.
- Ernst & Young LLC was approved as NSD’s auditor for conducting the RAS and IFRS audit until the NSD's 2022 AGM;
- New members of NSD’s Supervisory Board were elected:
- Eddie Astanin;
- Paul Anne F. Bodart;
- Mikhail Bratanov;
- Andrey Golikov;
- Yuri Denisov;
- Bella Zlatkis;
- Natalia Karaseva;
- Sergey Lykov;
- Natalia Nikolayeva;
- Paul James Ostling;
- Anton Ostrovskiy;
- Igor Turkanov;
- Ilya Yuzhanov.
- New members of NSD’s Internal Audit Commission were elected:
- Evgeniy Zhdanov;
- Olga Melentyeva;
- Mikhail Petrov.
- It was resolved that remuneration to Supervisory Board members elected 2 June 2020 be paid and be calculated in compliance with the terms established by NSD’s Regulation on Supervisory Board Members’ Remuneration and Expenses Reimbursement*, given their individual contribution to the Company’s management.
* Approved by the Company’s AGM on 30 May 2019.