On 31 July 2020, the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD) elected new members of NSD’s Customer Committee (Central Securities Depository Customer Committee):
- Oleg Andreev, Reestr JSC;
- Alexey Aspisov, Bank of Russia;
- Vadim Burganov, INFINITUM Asset Services;
- Evgeniy Golovin, Moscow Exchange;
- Igor Zhelezny, Sberbank;
- Dmitry Zaliznyak, CB “J.P. Morgan Bank International” (LLC);
- Viktoria Zelenskaya, GPB Bank (JSC);
- Natalia Zentsova, MARTIME BANK (JSC);
- Anna Zubanova, JSC CB Citibank;
- Svetlana Kamasheva, VTB Bank (PJSC);
- Evgenia Klimova, JSC Raiffeisenbank;
- Yulia Konina, FC Line of Investments LLC;
- Ekaternia Kuznetsova, PJSC Best Efforts Bank;
- Anatoly Matyukhin, PJSC ROSBANK;
- Dmitry Medvedev, AO UniCredit Bank;
- Maksim Murashov, JSC “DRAGA”;
- Anna Mukhamedchina, REGION Investments LLC;
- Vadim Protasenko, JSC NRC - R.O.S.T.;
- Maria Rokityanskaya, TEMBR-BANK;
- Lyubov Slame, First Client Bank LLC;
- Tatiana Sokolova, GENERAL-INVEST Concern LLC;
- Alexey Subbotin, AO “ALFA-BANK”;
- Olga Titova, BCS Company LLC;
- Ksenia Shinkarenko, Otkritie FC Bank;
- Ivan Yakunin, CCP NCC.
The Committee was formed based on the methodology developed by NSD to ensure fair representation of different categories of clients in the Committee; the methodology has been used in 2018 and 2019.
The Committee’s power is set for one year (starting 3 August 2020).
The Supervisory Board approved:
- Regulation on the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee prepared in compliance with Bank of Russia Ordinance No. 5216-U (dated 22.07.2019); the Regulation will be put into effect once it is approved by the Bank of Russia;
- A restated and amended version of NSD's Internal Control Rules for Anti-Money Laundering, Combating the Financing of Terrorism and Financing of the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
The Supervisory Board took into account:
- Q2 2020 Activities Report on the NSD Internal Control Department’s Activities Focused on Internal Control over the Professional Securities Market Participant’s Operations;
- Q2 2020 Internal Audit Department (IAD) Activities Report and information about measures taken to follow recommendations and eliminate violations identified by the IAD, as of 30.06.2020;
- Q2 2020 Report on NSD’s Significant Risks;
- Q2 2020 Report on NSD’s Amount of Capital, on Results of Capital Adequacy Assessment, and on Complying with Mandatory Ratios;
- H1 2020 Report on the Assessment of NSD’s Risks and of the Effectiveness of Risk Management Activities at NSD, as of 30.06.2020.