On 27 April 2022, the Annual General Meeting of NSD’s Shareholders took place.
The Annual General Meeting of NSD’s Shareholders resolved as follows:
- Approve NSD's Annual Report for 2021 comprising NSD's annual financial statements.
- Not distribute NSD's net profit for reporting year 2021, which shall be retained by NSD at its disposal. Neither declare, nor pay dividends out of NSD's net profit for reporting year 2021.
- Approve NSD’s independent auditor.
- Approve new members of NSD’s Supervisory Board and NSD's Internal Audit Commission.
- Pay the remuneration to NSD’s Supervisory Board members elected on 27 April 2021 in accordance with NSD’s Supervisory Board Members’ Remuneration and Expenses Reimbursement Regulations* and subject to the individual contribution made by each Supervisory Board member to NSD’s management.
- Approve the amended and restated NSD’s Supervisory Board Members’ Remuneration and Expenses Reimbursement Regulations.
* Approved by NSD's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on 30 May 2019.