MOSCOW – National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, announces that its Supervisory Board at the meeting held 25 July approved the Regulations on the National Settlement Depository Customer Committee (Central Securities Depository Customer Committee).
The members of the Board elected 29 members of the Committee:
- Marina Alekhina, Director of Conducting and Control Over Operations in Financial Markets, Bank of Russia;
- Yuri Vasilyev, Chief of Depository, OTKRITIE Broker House OJSC;
- Veronica Vasilyeva, First Deputy General Director, Executive Director, Computershare LLC;
- Larisa Gorbacheva, Head of Depository Department in the Securities Directorate, ZAO Citibank;
- Maria Dolgopolova, Chief of Register Maintenance and Depository Operations, INFINITUM A.S.;
- Yuri Dubin, Director of Depository, Sberbank;
- Tatyana Yesaulkova, General Director, OOO “SDK “Garant”;
- Alexander Karavayev, JSC “DRAGa”;
- Nataliya Karasyova, Deputy Chief of Depository, JSC VTB Bank;
- Denis Kuznetsov, Chief of Depository, Troika Dialog Investment Company CJSC;
- Anatoly Lukashov, Chief Business Engineer, BCS Ltd.;
- Igor Marich, Managing Director of Money Market Business Section, Moscow Exchange;
- Anatoly Matyukhin, Deputy Director of Depository Department, ROSBANK (OJSC JSCB);
- Alexander Nazarov, Director of Depository Services Department, ZAO UniCredit Bank;
- Mikhail Nedelsky, General Director, STATUS CJSC;
- Konstantin Petrov, General Director, VTB Registrar CJSC;
- Anaida Romanova, Deputy Director of Clearing Center, Chief of Clearing Operations Department, National Clearing Center JSCB CJSC;
- Irina Rusakova, Chief of Depository Operations Department, Promsvyazbank OJSC;
- Andrei Safonov, Deputy General Director, Chief of Operating Department, Irkol CJSC;
- Iraida Sergiyenko, Chief of Operating Department, Renaissance Broker LLC;
- Nataliya Sidorova, Head Securities Services, ING Commercial Banking;
- Oksana Strakhova, Deputy Director of Depository, Vnesheconombank;
- Alexei Subbotin, Chief of Depository, ALFA-BANK;
- Alexander Sudbinin, Chief of Depository Department, OJSC URALSIB;
- Yulia Umnova, Chief of Group of Depository Services and Marketing, ZAO Raiffeisenbank;
- Roman Chernov, Vice President, Account Manager, Deutsche Bank Ltd.;
- Olga Chernyshova, Chief of Depository Center, GPB (OJSC);
- Kseniya Shinkarenko, Chief of Depository Operations Department, NOMOS-BANK (OJSC);
- Alexei Shirokov, Chief of Depository, VTB 24 (JSC).
The Committee is responsible for approval of NSD's internal documents, including terms of conducting depository operations, rules of electronic data interchange (EDI), procedures related to document interchange and depository operations, risk management rules and tariffs for NSD's services.
The members of the Committee were elected in compliance with requirements for formation of the Central Securities Depository Customer Committee issued by Russia's FFMS (order #12-13/pz-n dated 15 March 2012), and Russian Federal Anti-Monopoly Service (order #AK/35134 dated 15 September 2011). In particular, the members of the Committee include representatives of 22 professional participants of Russian securities market, five registrars, one representative of the trade organizer and one representative of the clearing organization.
Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Executive Board, NSD, said: “The Customer Committee's structure regulated by current norms gives an opportunity of direct involvement of a wide circle of market participants in developing the basic procedures establishing relations between the central depository and its clients. For that matter, more than twenty companies actively interacting with NSD and with each other every day will be forming the key trends of development of depository and settlement infrastructure in our country. This system allows to find a balance between protection of market participants' interests and development of the central depository, and to elaborate procedures providing efficient decision making in the company.”
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository in Russia, a part of the Moscow Exchange Group, servicing on-exchange and OTC transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the Russian Federation.
NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for 99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers.
In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market.
NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes.
For further information about NSD: http://www.nsd.ru/ , or NSD Public Affairs Division: +7 495 232 0910,
Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/NSD_News