On 29 June 2016, a meeting of the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, was held. The Supervisory Board elected new members of the following Supervisory Board Committees:
- Budget Committee;
- Audit Committee;
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee;
- Technological Policy and Development Committee.
The Supervisory Board made a resolution to consent to holding by Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Executive Board of NSD, the following positions:
- member of the Board of Directors of the National Securities Market Association (self-regulatory organization);
- member of the Board of Directors of Petersburg Settlement Center Non-Banking Credit Organization JSC;
- member of the Board of Directors of Saint-Petersburg Currency Exchange CJSC.