On 24 July 2013, the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia’s central securities depository, elected the following members of the Customer Committee (CSD Customer Committee) with one year term of power:
- Veronica Vasilyeva, First Deputy General Director, Computershare LLC;
- Yuri Vasilyev, Chief of Depository, OTKRITIE Broker House OJSC;
- Polina Goloschapova, Chief of Operations Directorate, CJSC Bank Credit Suisse (Moscow);
- Larisa Gorbachyova, Chief of Depository Department in the Securities Directorate, ZAO Citibank;
- Maria Dolgopolova, Chief of Register Maintenance and Depository Operations, INFINITUM A.S.;
- Yuri Dubin, Director of Depository, Sberbank;
- Tatyana Yesaulkova, General Director, OOO “SDK “Garant”;
- Dmitry Zaliznyak, Chief of Depository Services Development, JP Morgan Bank International LLC;
- Yekaterina Kalinina, Chief of Depository Department, Deutsche Bank LLC;
- Nataliya Karasyova, Deputy Chief of Depository, JSC VTB Bank;
- Evgeniya Klimova, Chief of Depository Services Development, ZAO Raiffeisenbank;
- Anna Kuznetsova, Managing Director of Securities Market, Moscow Exchange;
- Irina Lazareva, General Director, CJS VTB Specialized Depository;
- Anatoly Lukashov, Chief Business Engineer, BCS Ltd;
- Elena Muzykina, Deputy Director of Structured Products Department, OJSC The Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending;
- Mikhail Nedelsky, General Director, STATUS CJSC;
- Konstantin Petrov, General Director, VTB Registrar CJSC;
- Anaida Romanova, Deputy Director of Clearing Department, Chief of Clearing Operations Development Department, National Clearing Center JSCB CJSC;
- Natalya Sidorova, Head Securities Services, ING Commercial Banking;
- Oksana Strakhova, Director of Depository, Vnesheconombank;
- Alexei Subbotin, Chief of Depository, ALFA-BANK;
- Anna Chernobelskaya, Chief of Correspondent Relations and Settlements Department in the Department for Providing and Control over Transactions in Financial Markets, Bank of Russia;
- Yulia Chernogorova, Sales and Client Relations Manager, Euroclear Bank SA/NV;
- Olga Chernyshova, Chief of Depository Center, GPB (OJSC);
- Sergei Shnyakin, Key Clients Manager, Clearstream Banking.
The Committee was formed on the basis of requirements to the procedure of formation of the CSD Customer Committee approved by Russian Federal Financial Markets Service’s Order #12-13/pz-n dated 15.03.2012, the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service’s Order #/35134 dated 15.09.2011 and the Company’s Regulations on the Customer Committee.
Among the members of the Committee were representatives of 20 customers and three registrars, as well as one representative of the trade organizer and one representative of the clearing organization.
NSD Supervisory Board elected five following members of the Budget Committee:
- Evgeny Fetisov, Chief Financial Officer, Moscow Exchange (Chairman of the Committee);
- Vladislav Zimin, Economic Advisor, Market Services Department, Bank of Russia;
- Andrei Ponomarev, Deputy Chief of Liquidity and Treasury Operations Division, Sberbank;
- Nadezhda Ushakova, Senior Vice President - Head of Depository, JSC VTB Bank;
- Alexei Fedotov, Chief of Securities Department (Depository), ZAO Citibank.
NSD Supervisory Board elected eight following members of the Audit Committee:
- Andrei Remnev, Chairman of the Committee;
- Sergei Berezhny, General Director, Computershare LLC;
- Anna Vyshlova, Managing Director, Renaissance Broker LLC;
- Svetlana Kiseleva, Vice President, Head of Risks Unit, MDM Bank;
- Alexander Nazarov, Director, Depository Services Department, ZAO UniCredit Bank;
- Ekaterina Sizova, Head of Depository Services Division, JP Morgan Bank International;
- Dmitry Tolokonnikov, Vice President, Deputy Head of Law Department, Russian Direct Investment Fund;
- Nadezhda Ushakova, Senior Vice President, Head of Depository, JSC VTB Bank.
NSD Supervisory Board elected six following members of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee:
- Alexander Ikonnikov, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Independent Directors Association (Chairman of the Committee);
- Alexander Afanasyev, Chairman of the Executive Board, Moscow Exchange;
- Oleg Vyugin, Chairman of the Board of Directors, MDM Bank;
- Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairperson of the Executive Board, Sberbank;
- Sergei Lykov, Member of the Management Board, Deputy Chairman, Vnesheconombank;
- Sergei Shvetsov, Deputy Chairman, Bank of Russia.
NSD Supervisory Board approved the tariffs for assignment and annual verification/certification of LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) codes in the following amount (excluding VAT):
Annual verification/certification of LEI and update of a legal entity’s data in the international database
As it had been reported previously, on 1 March 2013, NSD gained an official status of the Local Operating Unit (LOU) allowing the company to allocate Legal Entity Identifiers to Russian legal entities and to update information about the entities in the global legal entities identification system created by the Financial Stability Board with Russian government agencies’ support on behalf of G20 in order to improve transparency in financial markets and strengthening control over systemic risks.
It was decided to extend till 1 January 2014 the term of Tariffs for services related to collateral management and for clearing services approved by the Supervisory Board’s resolution dated 14 February 2013. The new tariffs will be put into effect on 1 January 2014.
Information about these Tariffs is available at NSD’s web site.
NSD Supervisory Board took into consideration the report on NSD’s activities for 1H 2013, the reports on budget fulfillment and the investment budget fulfillment for 1H 2013, and approved the List of measures for provision of software and hardware facilities’ non-interruptible functioning.
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the central securities depository of the Russian Federation, a part of the Moscow Exchange Group. NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes. The international rating agency Thomas Murray has assigned NSD an - rating as a central securities depository.
The status of central securities depository was assigned to NSD by the Russian Federal Financial Markets Service’s order on 6 November 2012.
NSD holds professional securities market participant license #177-12042-000100 for depository operations issued by the Russian Federal Financial Markets Service on 19 February 2009, license #3294 for bank operations issued by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on 26 July 2012 and license #077-00004-000010 for the clearing activities issued by the Russian Federal Financial Markets Service on 20 December 2012.
Registered office: Building 8, 1/13, Sredny Kislovsky Pereulok, Moscow 125009, Russia.
Supplementary office "Krasnye Vorota": 12, Spartakovskaya St., Moscow 105066, Russia.
For further information about NSD: www.nsd.ru, or NSD Public Affairs Division: +7 495 232 0910, e-mailFollow us in Twitter: twitter.com/NSD_News_ru