On 20 February 2023, the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD) held a meeting.
The Supervisory Board took note of the following documents:
- Report on NSD’s Risk Assessment for 2022 and NSD’s Risk Management Efficiency Assessment;
- Report on NSD’s Significant Risks for Q4 2022;
- Report on NSD’s Amount of Capital, on Results of Capital Adequacy Assessment, and on Complying with Mandatory Ratios for Q4 2022;
- Report on NSD’s Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Procedures for 2022;
- NSD's Stress Testing Results Report for 2022;
- Report on NSD’s Internal Audit Department Performance for H2 2022;
- Report on the Implementation of NSD’s Budget (Business Plan) for 2022.
The Supervisory Board approved the following documents:
- Corporate Governance Report for 2022;
- Fee Schedule for NSD’s Repository Services as amended.
The Supervisory Board formed an Interim Commission to develop proposals for the new membership of the NSD’s User Committee (the Central Securities Depository’s User Committee).