On 6 March 2023, the Supervisory Board of National Settlement Depository (NSD) held a meeting.
The Supervisory Board took note of:
- Results of the Assessment of NSD’s 2022 Customer Satisfaction Index;
- Report on NSD’s 2022 Internal Control Department Activities;
- Report on the Implementation of NSD's Risk Management Priorities for 2022;
The Board approved the following documents:
- NSD’s Amended and Restated Risk and Capital Management Strategy;
- NSD Internal Control Rules for Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and the Financing of Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction, as amended;
- Regulations on NSD's Internal Control Department.
The Supervisory Board approved NSD’s Risk Management Priorities for 2023-2024.