New version of the Terms and conditions for the provision of repository services (hereinafter – the Terms) is adopted in accordance with the NSD Chairman of the Executive Board Order.
The following changes have been made:
- NSD’s transition to recordkeeping of all contract types, stipulated in the Federal law ‘On securities market’ (clause 6, paragraph 51.5).
- Section 2.6 of the Terms – ‘Payment for repository services’ – has been modified.
- Extended description of contract termination / amendment procedure in order to include it into a Contracts register has been added.
- NSD function as Principal reporting agent and Reporting agent for repo trades with the Bank of Russia (concluded on the terms of master agreements) has been included into the Terms.
- New appendix 9 ‘List of convertible formats’ has been added.
Changes between the different versions of the terms are available in ‘Repository regulations, rules and legislation’ section of the NSD’s website, see subsection ‘Comparison between different version of the Terms and conditions for the provision of repository services’.
New version of the Terms is disclosed in ‘Repository regulations, rules and legislation’ section of the NSD’s website, see subsection ‘Adopted documents (not in effect)’.
The Terms shall come in effect not before 1 October, 2013, additional notification shall be provided.