Добавьте ссылку на файл
National Settlement Depository (NSD), a legal entity incorporated and existing under the laws of the Russian Federation, registered under Principal State Registration Number (OGRN) 1027739132563, with its registered office at 12 Spartakovskaya Street, Moscow, hereby notifies of the convocation of NSD's annual General Meeting of Shareholders that will be held on 27 April 2022.
Format of the General Meeting of Shareholders: meeting in absentia
Deadline for receipt of voting ballots: 27 April 2022
Mailing address to which completed voting ballots may be submitted: 23 Novokhokhlovskaya Street, Bldg. 1, 109052 Moscow, Russia
Web site at which the e-voting ballot may be filled in: https://www.e-vote.ru
Record date: 4 April 2022
Identification attributes of shares the holders of which are entitled to participate in the Meeting: registered, uncertificated ordinary shares, state registration number of the issue: 10103294C, state registration date of the issue: 28 June 1996; ISIN: RU000A0JR068.
- Approval of NSD’s Annual Report for 2021 Comprising NSD’s Annual Financial Statements.
- NSD’s Profit Distribution (Including Payment (Declaration) of Dividends) for Reporting Year 2021.
- Approval of NSD’s Auditor.
- Approval of the Number of NSD’s Supervisory Board Members.
- Election of NSD's Supervisory Board Members.
- Election of NSD's Internal Audit Commission Members.
- Remuneration of NSD's Supervisory Board Members.
- Remuneration of NSD's Internal Audit Commission Members.
- Approval of NSD’s Amended and Restated Supervisory Board Members’ Remuneration and Expenses Reimbursement Regulations.
The persons entitled to attend the Meeting may, starting from 7 April 2022, get access to the information (materials) to be provided as part of the preparation for the Meeting, at the offices of NSD's chief executive officer — 12 Spartakovskaya Street, Room 1.9, Moscow.
Information (materials) will be sent in electronic format to NSD's registrar for further communication to the persons entitled to attend the Meeting, in accordance with the securities laws of the Russian Federation.
Shareholders may exercise their right to attend the Meeting:
- By sending a completed voting ballot along with powers of attorney (if applicable) to the following address: Company «STATUS», 23 Novokhokhlovskaya Street, Bldg. 1, 109052 Moscow, Russia.
- By giving the relevant organization keeping records of the rights to the shares a voting instruction in accordance with the securities laws of the Russian Federation (for any organization entitled to attend the Meeting, but not recorded in NSD's share register). The possibility to give voting instructions and the procedure for giving them must be provided for in the agreement between the shareholder and the organization keeping records of the rights to the shares;
- By completing the e-voting ballot on NSD’s website at https://www.e-vote.ru from 7 April to 26 April 2022 (both inclusive). To access the e-voting service, a shareholder shall:
Voting ballots in hard copy and information regarding the voting of any organization entitled to attend the Meeting, but not recorded in NSD's share register, must be received by Company «STATUS» on or before 26 April 2022 (both inclusive). Any voting ballots and information on the voting received after that deadline will be disregarded for quorum and vote counting purposes.
To receive additional information during the preparatory phase of the Meeting, please contact the following contact persons:
- in case of any questions as to how to properly issue a power of attorney for voting at the Meeting, or any questions relating to the completion of the voting ballot: + 7 495 280-04-87 (Company «STATUS», Issuer Relations Department);
- in case of any questions relating to access to information (materials) for the Meeting, please contact Ms. Anna Panchenkova, lead specialist at NSD's Legal Department (tel.: +7 495 232-02-74, e-mail: ).