The Supervisory Board is NSD's superior management body exercising management functions during the periods between General Meetings. Supervisory Board members are elected by the General Meeting of Shareholders for the period until the next annual General Meeting. The procedures of the Supervisory Board are governed by the Regulations on the Supervisory Board approved by the General Meeting.
The Supervisory Board performs strategic management of NSD, exercises control over the company's financial and business activities, and approves the company's budget.
The Budget Committee, the Audit Committee, the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, the Strategy Committee, and the Technological Policy and Development Committee attached to the Supervisory Board were established for the purposes of preliminary consideration of the most important issues within the competence of the Supervisory Board and for providing recommendations to make decisions on such issues.
Committees of NSD's Supervisory Board:
- Budget Committee
- Audit Committee
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee
- Strategy Committee
List of members resigned from NSD’s Supervisory Board as of 4 June 2022:
- Yury Denisov (since 3 June 2022)
- Eddie Astanin (since 3 June 2022)
- Mikhail Bratanov (since 4 June 2022)
- Andrey Golikov (since 28 April 2022)
- Bella Zlatkis (since 8 May 2022)
- Natalia Nikolaeva (since 3 June 2022)
- Anton Storozhenko (since 3 June 2022)
- Vladimir Tamozhnikov (since 3 June 2022)
- Andrey Fokin (since 1 June 2022)
New members of the Supervisory Board will be elected on 22 July 2022.