Bank of Russia’s Decision of 29.07.2020 approved the Regulations on the Repository Services User Committee NSD (the “Committee”).
The Committee is responsible for the following functions:
- Liaising with financial market participants for the purpose of analyzing customers’ needs related to repository services.
- Making recommendations to NSD’s executive bodies on issues related to:
- development of repository services;
- improvement of terms and conditions of repository services; and
- any other issues directly related to NSD’s repository activities.
- Pre-approving drafts of NSD’s regulations governing the provision of repository services, which are required by the Russian laws to be in place.