The Repository Services User Committee of NSD’s Executive Board (the “Committee”) was established by the Bank of Russia’s decision dated 28 December 2016.
The Committee is responsible for the following functions:
- Liaising with financial market participants for the purpose of analyzing customers’ needs related to repository services.
- Making recommendations to NSD’s executive bodies on issues related to:
- development of repository services;
- improvement of terms and conditions of repository services; and
- any other issues directly related to NSD’s repository activities.
- Pre-approving drafts of NSD’s regulations governing the provision of repository services, which are required by the Russian laws to be in place.